BASS Elite Angler, Fred Roumbanis, has many uses for the Optimum Bait’s Victory tail. In this video he demonstrates how he uses Tungsten Nail Sinkers to effectively get finicky bass to bite. Rigging the Victory tails with a Nail sinker in the head and a wacky hook in the center of the bait allows for one of a kind action.
Recent News and more
- Fishing the Octopus and Bad Bubba Shad
- How to pop the Deps Buzzjet Jr, Buzzjet 96 and Spiral Minnow
- What is the Ima Glide Fluke and How to Fish It
- Quick User Guide to Ima Crankbaits
- User guide to the Neko Rig
- Crankbait vs. Jerkbait with Bill Lowen
- Renaissance of the Wacky Jig from Zappu
- Ima Suspending Vibration – Don’t miss this!
- Breaking Down Jerkbait Color Selection and Beyond
- Pumping and dragging the deps Balisong Longbill 130 SF