BASS Elite Angler, Fred Roumbanis, has many uses for the Optimum Bait’s Victory tail. In this video he demonstrates how he uses Tungsten Nail Sinkers to effectively get finicky bass to bite. Rigging the Victory tails with a Nail sinker in the head and a wacky hook in the center of the bait allows for one of a kind action.
Recent News and more
- Crankbait vs. Jerkbait with Bill Lowen
- Renaissance of the Wacky Jig from Zappu
- Ima Suspending Vibration – Don’t miss this!
- Breaking Down Jerkbait Color Selection and Beyond
- Pumping and dragging the deps Balisong Longbill 130 SF
- Break the Depth Barrier with Deps Balisong Minnow 130 SP
- Fishing the February Thaw
- Mueller’s Foxy Secret
- Satan Shimada’s Balam 300 from Madness Japan
- Butch Brown Thumper Tail