BASS Elite Angler, Fred Roumbanis, has many uses for the Optimum Bait’s Victory tail. In this video he demonstrates how he uses Tungsten Nail Sinkers to effectively get finicky bass to bite. Rigging the Victory tails with a Nail sinker in the head and a wacky hook in the center of the bait allows for one of a kind action.
Recent News and more
- The Jika Rig for the Reins C-Pod December 10, 2018
- Reins Taps Into a Fish’s Instinctual Memory With Their New C-Pod Creature Bait December 10, 2018
- Late Season Froggin’ with Bill Lowen December 10, 2018
- Glide Baits from Coast to Coast December 10, 2018
- Optimum’s Shad That Goes Boom Boom Pow! December 10, 2018