BASS Elite Angler, Fred Roumbanis, has many uses for the Optimum Bait’s Victory tail. In this video he demonstrates how he uses Tungsten Nail Sinkers to effectively get finicky bass to bite. Rigging the Victory tails with a Nail sinker in the head and a wacky hook in the center of the bait allows for one of a kind action.
Recent News and more
- Making the Most of the Optimum Boom Boom Swimbait April 13, 2018
- Swimbaiting the Midwest December 19, 2017
- Fred Roumbanis Shares His Panic Baits November 22, 2017
- Fred Roumbanis’ BoomBoom swimbait is now available! October 26, 2017
- Fishing the Reins Tungsten Sliding Football Head October 25, 2017