If there’s a hot, hard bodied lure type out there today, it’s the glide bait. For the longest time, two sectioned baits were an under the radar bait – especially the big ones. Now, every lure manufacturer out there is either scrambling to bring one to market, or they have several from which to choose. At ICAST 2017, ima introduced us to their competitor to the market, and today, we take a closer look at their Glide Fluke.
Recent News and more
- Party Boat Success with JP Gano November 24, 2019
- MLF’s 5 Reasons Why: Fred Roumbanis’ Go-To Swimbait August 16, 2019
- Fred’s Buzzbait Approach July 31, 2019
- Fred Roumbanis on Drop-Shotting with the Victory Tail June 25, 2019
- Fishing the Madness Japan Balam 300: Part 2 June 21, 2019